- 4 and 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups roughly chopped almonds
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Put the coconut, chocolate chips, chopped almonds and sweetened condensed milk into a bowl and mix until everything is combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or your hands to make 1/4 cup cookies
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. The bottoms of the cookies should be starting to turn golden.
- Cool cookies for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before removing and eating!
- Between every couple scoops of cookie dough, rinse the scoop in water to make it easier for the dough to be released from the scoop.
- This Almond Joy Cookie recipe is slightly adapted from Trish's recipe at Mom on Timeout