- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled
- 1 and 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- Simple syrup
- 1/2 gallon soda water
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the sugar is dissolved, then remove from the heat and cool.
- Pulse 1 lb strawberries, lemon juice and orange juice in a food processor for 1 minute.
- Run the strawberry & juice mixture through a strainer to remove chunks.
- Combine juices, simple syrup, soda water sliced fruit and ice in a pitcher.